Wednesday, August 15, 2012

A Perfect Christmas Tree

Tory here again and I'm back with another Christmas card. When I saw the Perfect Christmas Tree stamp, I knew I had to have it to make a card for my mom. She was always teased about her Charlie Brown trees, because no matter what she did they looked definitely less than perfect once they were up. Bald spots, crooked, really unbalanced... never fail, our trees were somewhat special.

And so this card was born to commemorate and celebrate our fabulous trees.



Interesting to note, she now has this super cheap 2 foot tall fakie we put up every year. It is not a Charlie Brown tree but we always shape it to be a little wonky before we decorate!  The sentiment I used is from Momenta, I was soo happy when I found it!

4 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Tory. I immediately thought of the Charlie Brown tree. Thanks for the sweet memory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute. I think we've all had one of those Charlie Brown trees at one time or another.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when a card tells a story about the person who created. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. a gorgeous card! i love the glitter on the dp!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete