Sunday, August 21, 2011

Welcome To The Circus

 How about some fun balloon and balloon holders to share from Eureka Stamps?
I stamped (with Stazon) these images on a shrinky Dink type material from Wendy Vecchi.
I colored on the backside of the stamped image with CTMH markers.
Once the ink was dry I cut out each of the images- then I used a white wash paint to cover the back.
I used wooden skewers and hot glued the images.
The container is a decorative white band-aid box with animal paper from CTMH.
I am sharing a couple views that can be clicked on and viewed closer.
 All the images were colored with Copic markers and accented with Liquid glass.

Zebra balloon
Rhino balloon
Eureka Stamps has many Balloon images and Balloon holders available, hope you check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment