Thursday, July 28, 2011

Birthday Cupcakes

Hi there. Today I wanted to share a card I made using one of the sentiments from QKR Stampede as a focal point. I don't usually do that...since I have this thing for images being the focal point...lol, but I really liked this one. Here is what I did. I started by stamping the Your Birthday image on some yellow CS. I trimmed it down, and layered a little off centered on the PP from Echo Park. Then I stamped the little Cupcake image 4 times and colored them all a little different. I fussy cut them out, and used a pop dot to mount them onto some little flowers. Last, I put a flower in each one of the corners of the card. I thought this would be a cute card for one of my DD's to use for an upcoming birthday party. We got 2 different invites for 2 different parties on the same day at 2 totally different places...AHHHHH...where is the Harry Potter time turner when you need it. LOL Anyway, thanks so much for stopping by. Have a fantastic day!

1 comment:

  1. Love the use of sentiments- I need to make more of these...adorable colors.

    ReplyDelete