Thursday, March 3, 2011

You're an Angel!

QKR Stampede has the cutest angel images!  For this card I used Praying Angel (#16215) I stamped this adorable angel onto white card stock and colored her with watercolor crayons.  I then fussy cut her, adhered her to some card stock and fussy cut again, this gave the image a bit more depth on the card.
The base of the card is white card stock. I used some speckled card stock in a very light purple for the first layer.  I got a packet of these 4"x6" pieces at Hollo's Paper Crafts in Brunswick, Ohio.  If you are ever in the Cleveland area, you need to stop there, they have so many wonderful paper and crafting items at fabulous prices.
For the sentiment, I used my SCAL2 program and my Cri-Kits Metallic pens and my Cricut Expressions to write it out.  Then cut it down to size, layered it onto card stock, then adhered it to the card. 
Praying Angel was adhered with foam tape.
The little star bling is from my stash.

Head over to QKR Stampede to see this and so many other adorable angel images, both in rubber and digital stamps.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Be sure to come back again soon for some more inspiration from the QKR design team!  Leave us a comment and let us know what you think.
Until next time, Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. I love this Angel! I think the angels are really some of my favorites.
    Wonderful colors sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Kristie! Love QKR's angel images!

    ReplyDelete