Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Love Bear turns into Lucky Bear

Today is my turn to host a project on QKR Stampede and I have a fun idea for you for using QKR's digital images. I used digi Love Bear for this card and changed the heart to a clover.


There is probably an easier way to do this, but I am still learning. Here is how I did it.

1. I opened the image up in Paint and cut out the heart on the bear and saved him in my files.

2. Then I opened him up in Inkscape.

3. I opened the image with the heart back up in Paint and copied the heart.

4. I went back to Inkscape and pasted the heart and resized it. Then I pasted 2 more hearts and rotated them where I wanted them and saved to my files.

5. Then I went back to Paint and opened him there and with the drawing tool, drew the stem and saved him once again as "clover bear".

This is a great way to get more for your money with the digital stamps.
 
Have a great day!
Debbie Fisher

5 comments: